Offering over 70 workshops, seminars and debates from leading teachers, academics and practitioners, Music & Drama Education Expo is the place to be for all your musical and theatrical needs.
Across the two days, you’ll have the opportunity to share the best practice, learn from expert speakers and get on top of the latest pedagogical developments and approaches.
Highlights for this year’s programme includes:
• Upper strings masterclass with Nicola Benedetti
• Stage combat in the classroom
• Stomp‐style body percussion
• Are your students actually learning?
• Directing a scene: a Shakespearean masterclass
• Discover ABRSM’S new piano syllabus
• KS3 assessment in drama
• DJing and music production at GCSE
You’ll also find over 150 music and drama organisations from exam boards to publishers and instrument manufacturers to technology.
Try the latest products and services from ABRSM, OCR, Shakespeare Schools Foundation, National Youth Choirs of Great Britain, Theatre Workout, Casio, LAMDA, R&H Theatricals Europe, Trinity College London, ISM, RSL, Samuel French, Steinberg, and Yamaha to name a few.